About once a year, we try to figure out what it actually costs to build a digital signage network. Based on feedback from our customers and website visitors, these studies have grown to include not only the obvious things like hardware, software, and installation, but also the "softer" costs like content creation and staffing. You can find our latest cost estimates and all the historical ones below.
Most current cost estimate:
The 2011 Digital Signage Pricing Study: Costs Fall Another 5.6%
Estimate your projects in real time
WireSpring has used the accumulated data from our pricing studies to build a web-based estimate generator. Simply click on the image below to launch the app:
Older cost estimates:
- The 2010 Digital Signage Pricing Study: Costs Have Fallen 14%
- The 2009 Digital Signage Pricing Study: Costs Have Fallen 23%
- An Updated Budget for Digital Signage Hardware and Software (2008)
- A new look at the costs of digital signage networks and content (2007)
- Controversy over the cost of retail digital signage (2006)
- An updated budget for digital signage and in-store TV systems (2006)
- Budgeting for a Digital Sign or Electronic Sign Network (2004)
Comprehensive industry pricing reports:
- The 2010 Digital Signage Pricing Report, complete with 100+ pages of informative graphs and charts. In this study, we show that a typical digital sign will cost about $3,720 over 3 years.
- The 2009 Digital Signage Pricing Report, complete with 60+ pages of informative graphs and charts. In this study, we show that a typical digital sign will cost about $4,400 over 3 years.
Learn about our FireCast product line for digital signage networks.
Have other pricing questions?
Get instant pricing and trial info for our products or leave a comment below.
I am Anna with VIA Digital Media.
I want to understand your needs, it may not be channels that you need but loops created... meaning different content for each screen. We are a full service Digital Media company. We supply, equipment, remote access and content. Let me know if I can be of service.
i want to start a small business in digital signage that also accommodate other small players, my problem is i do not know how to charge my projects, currently i am doing it alone, i need help. mentor ship maybe, i am in South Africa