Last updated: January 3, 2020
This entire website is copyright © 2020 WireSpring Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. "WireSpring", "FireCast", "ClientCenter", "EasyStart", the WireSpring logo and the FireCast logo are trademarks and/or service marks of WireSpring Technologies, Inc. and may be registered in the United States or in other jurisdictions, including internationally.
Except as provided in our syndication policy (https://www.wirespring.com/syndication.html), no content on this website may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without our express written consent.
The author of each blog article appearing on this website is typically identified at the start of the article. The opinions expressed in each article are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official opinions of WireSpring Technologies, Inc.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. Other company and product names used herein are the property of their respective owners and may be registered in the United States or in other jurisdictions including internationally. Some graphics on this site were created from the Crystal Project (https://www.everaldo.com), which is licensed under the LGPL.
DMCA Safe Harbor
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provides safe harbors from copyright infringement liability for online service providers. This DMCA safe harbor notice applies to the following service provider:
WireSpring Technologies, Inc.
2900 West Cypress Creek Road, Suite 15
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA
Alternate names: wirespring.com, simpledigitalsignage.com, wirespring.net, WireSpring, FireCast, ClientCenter, EasyStart
If you are a copyright owner and believe your work is being infringed via one of WireSpring's services, you may send a notification of claimed infringement (often referred to as a takedown notice) to our designated agent. The notice must be provided to our designated agent in writing and include substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
WireSpring's designated agent is as follows:
Dunkiel Saunders Elliott Raubvogel & Hand, PLLC
91 College Street
Burlington, VT 05402