WireSpring's been hard at work prepping and perfecting a new product aimed at smaller digital signage networks. Our new Digital Signage EasyStart product is aimed at users who need about 10 or fewer screens, want all of the visual bells-and-whistles, need remote management, but don't want to have to pay monthly hosting fees or get a Ph.D. to figure out how to use the system. Some exciting features include:
- Show videos, pictures, news updates, web pages, and live TV in a number of full-screen and multi-zone screen layouts
- Create great-looking content with our built-in templates -- no graphics skills required
- Update your content from a web browser -- perfect for time-sensitive messages and promotions
- No recurring maintenance or hosting fees, and no expensive servers or authoring tools to buy
- And very soon now we'll have a free, web-based trial system set up, which means that you can check out both the management system and see what a real, live screen looks out without having to install any software at all.
EasyStart isn't quite shipping yet, but we have a lot more details about the system, its capabilities, pricing, etc. at the Digital Signage EasyStart website