WireSpring to provide digital signage insights at The Kiosk Show
Seminar to focus on using dynamic POP displays and interactive kiosks to drive retail sales
February 15, 2005, FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.- WireSpring Technologies, a developer of software for interactive kiosks and digital signage systems, today announced it will be speaking at The Kiosk Show on February 23, 2005 in Orlando, Florida. The Kiosk Show is a highly-focused event where kiosk and digital signage providers showcase turnkey solutions to an audience of pre-qualified buyers and end-users.
WireSpring's VP of Sales & Marketing, Michael N. Smith, will be conducting a seminar entitled "Driving sales with digital signage, interactive kiosks, and in-store TV networks". This session focuses on how retailers and other businesses can utilize a combination of kiosks and digital signs to drive revenues and improve customer satisfaction. The company will demonstrate how its solutions are used to accomplish a variety of key tasks including:
- Displaying vivid advertising and point-of-purchase messages on digital signs, ranging from small endcap displays to huge in-air projection systems
- Targeting content based on region, store, department and other factors
- Segmenting the display to deliver informational and advertising content at the same time
- Combining existing content (e.g. national TV commercials) with unique in-store messaging (e.g. weekly sales flyers) to get maximum impact with minimal production cost
- Tracking proof-of-playback for internal and external compliance
- Collecting customer information through intuitive touchscreen kiosks
- Processing real-time credit applications to stimulate big-ticket purchases
- Distributing coupons and special offers to encourage same-day sales
- Integrating kiosks and digital signs into an existing co-op program to ensure a profitable deployment
WireSpring will also demonstrate the newest version of its FireCast Dynamic Media Edition (DME) software for multimedia kiosks, digital signs and video walls. The software will be on display in booth 107, running on kiosk and display hardware provided by White Mountain Solutions (www.whitemountainsolutions.com).For more information on The Kiosk Show, please visit www.kioskshow.com. For more information on WireSpring, please visit www.wirespring.com.
Last updated: July 23, 2005