Digital signage and kiosk technology leader WireSpring to speak at The Kiosk Show
Presentation to focus on using digital retailing technology throughout the customer lifecycle
September 28, 2004, FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.- WireSpring Technologies, a developer of software and technology for interactive kiosks and digital signage systems, today announced it has been invited to speak at The Kiosk Show on October 8, 2004 in Boston, MA. The Kiosk Show is a highly-focused event where kiosk and digital signage providers showcase turnkey solutions to an audience of pre-qualified buyers and end-users.
WireSpring's VP of Sales & Marketing, Michael N. Smith, will be conducting a seminar entitled "How to Leverage Digital Retailing Throughout the Customer Lifecycle". This session focuses on how retailers, auto dealers, and other businesses can utilize kiosks and digital signs to drive revenues and improve customer satisfaction. The company will demonstrate how its solutions are used to accomplish a number of key tasks during the customer lifecycle, including:
- Collecting customer information (e.g. name, email address, buying preferences) through an intuitive, touchscreen interface, helping establish a customer profile from the very first interaction in the store
- Processing real-time credit applications to stimulate big-ticket purchases
- Distributing coupons and special offers to encourage same-day sales
- Displaying vivid advertising and point-of-purchase messages on large-screen electronic displays
- Tracking customer behavior and automating follow-up via a centralized CRM system
These solutions are being presented in booth #122 in partnership with White Mountain Solutions (www.whitemountainsolutions.com) and Zimmerman Business Management Systems, a unit of Omnicom's Zimmerman Partners Advertising (www.zadv.com).
"The Kiosk Show is a great opportunity for retailers and other businesses to see how digital retailing technology can increase revenues throughout the customer lifecycle," said WireSpring CEO William Gerba. "We're confident that Michael's presentation will be valuable to companies who are considering these initiatives."
For more information on The Kiosk Show, please visit www.kioskshow.com. For more information on WireSpring, please visit www.wirespring.com.
Last updated: July 23, 2005